How to Apply
Fall 2014 application deadlines
Applications are reviewed in five rounds. To be considered for admission into the program, please be sure to submit all application materials by one of the following dates:
- Round 1 - September 16, 2013 (early decision)
- Round 2 - November 1, 2013
- Round 3 - January 15, 2014
- Round 4 - March 1, 2014
- Round 5 - April 15, 2014
A complete application consists of the following items:
- Web-based application, including application fee and essay questions
- Official GMAT/GRE score (GMAT code: 7B7-K9-16, GRE code: 5586). To be considered valid, the test must have been completed within the past five years.
- Scanned copies of transcripts from each senior-level post secondary institution attended for review process. Official transcripts are required after accepting admission offer to meet university requirements
- TOEFL or IELTS score and any required immigration documents for international applicants
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Professional resume
All applications are reviewed by the MBA Admissions Committee. Strong candidates will be invited to interview with a member of the committee.
Attributes of a successful application
- Ability to be successful academically
- Ability to contribute in the classroom
- Evidence of career progression
- Management experience
- Carefully prepared application
- Evidence of professional success/behavior
- Logical connection between pre-MBA experience and post-MBA goals
If selected to continue the admission process, the candidate will participate in a personal interview. A personal interview with the program’s admissions committee is an integral part of the application review process. The interviews are by invitation only.
Upon notification of selection for admission, a deposit of $500 is required to hold your seat in the class.