MBA Preview Saturday
You have decided to pursue an MBA. You took your GMAT, brought home a stack of brochures from MBA fairs, and scanned countless websites combing for new bits of information. You may have even filled out and submitted applications, but you are still uncertain which program is the best fit for you. What should your next step be? Try a personal visit!
For many applicants, a personal visit is vital to the decision-making process. It takes you beyond the websites and marketing materials and allows you to get answers to questions important to you. Additionally, you will be able to network with students, faculty, staff, and even future peers. Ultimately, you will be better equipped to answer the question, “Is this the place for me?”
Register now to join us for an upcoming MBA Preview Saturday. Let us show you what we have to offer, as well as get to know you better. Space is limited to a small group of prospective students, so we encourage you to register early.
Upcoming MBA Preview Saturdays
- November 22, 2014
- February 7, 2015
Event details and parking
Each event runs from approximately 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. During the MBA Preview Saturday, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn what we are looking for in our candidates
- Have lunch with MBA students
- Meet faculty, students and MBA program administrators
- Discuss career opportunities with the Graduate Business Career Services
- Become familiar with scholarship and financial aid processes
- Take a tour of the program’s home in the Jerry and Kay Cox Graduate Business Center and the Wehner Building
- Request to schedule a 1-on-1 advising appointment or interview with an admissions officer
MBA Preview Saturdays will be held in the Wehner Building on the west campus of Texas A&M University. (Click here for directions.) Exact locations will be communicated to attendees prior to arrival.
Parking is available in Lot 98 free of charge. (Click here for a map.)
To register, send a current resume to email@example.com