Virtual Information Sessions
The Texas A&M University Full-Time MBA Program holds monthly virtual information sessions and we invite you to join us.
Each session is theme-based and you can determine which topics you are most interested in and register for one or more sessions. During the online events, learn more about the Full-Time MBA Program, including information about curriculum, structure, and admissions. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with our admissions team.
Upcoming Virtual Information Sessions
- Tuesday, January 8, 2013 - "Specializations and Customizations"
- Wednesday, January 23, 2013 - "First Year Student Perspective"
- Wednesday, February 13, 2013 - "What We Are Looking For in Applicants"
- Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - "What We Are Looking For in Applicants"
- Tuesday, April 2, 2013 - "What We Are Looking For in Applicants"
All sessions will be held online and times may vary. All sessions are scheduled according to Central Time and last approximately one hour. Please check the meeting website to see available times.